Skip to content
- Customers may return most books within 15 days of purchase, provided that the book is in new condition.
- ArtScroll Sefarim and books can not be returned.
- "New condition" means that the book is unused, unmarked, and undamaged, and still in its original packaging (if applicable).
- Customers must bear the cost of shipping the book back to the store.
- The cost of shipping will be deducted from the customer's refund.
- To initiate a return, customers must contact the store's customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization.
- Once the return has been authorized, customers should package the book securely and ship it back to the store, along with a copy of their original purchase receipt.
- Once the book is received and verified to be in new condition, the customer's refund will be processed, less the cost of shipping.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.